Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Food on the brain

I am getting so sick of thinking about food all the time! As I weighed myself and I am doing progress (60's here I come) I want to keep the momentum going but that makes me think of food all the time!

Todays food menu
1 bowl Oat So simple Cinnamon Oatmeal with 0.1% fat Milk = 207 cal
Snack 1 square of chocolate = 30 cal
1 cup of coffee with splash of milk = 15
1 cup of Organic Clipper Tea = 0
1 already made spaghetti Bolognese = arround 500 cal

Today I wont have time to go to the gym, might try to convince my boyfriend that we go for a walk, but if not then Ill only have 448 calories left to eat today if I still want to be in the clear.

Maybe a sallad? and 2 light snacks?

Then comes the question, what to eat tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment