Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fads and Quick Fixes

I wish there was a quick fix to getting where you want to be, people in my surrounding have tried it all, from protein shakes to excluding certain foods, no carbs, even surgery, I used to work in the fitness industry and the people who where new to the fitness life where looking for the big results. I understand the benefits of seeing a big result in the beginning to keep motivated but this will hardly keep you motivated for years. I want to change my lifestyle, I want to picture myself in years a head feeling great and looking great. All the fads come and go, you take what you can from it but it tends to lead to yo yo health, and I say health because you are doing more damage to your body then you might know with gaining and looking weight dramatically.

People always told me, looking the way you want will take lots of sacrifices. So you wont get to eat that burger, the fries, the suger, the soda. But the more I learn about these things I am supposedly sacrificing it makes my choice easier and easier. No to speak openly, there is no quick fix and yes we will have to make better choices, but these choices are going to give you what you want out of life. I believe if you can see something like this through there is no limit to what you can do and I believe we will see changes in other aspects of out lives. So we are starting a new lifestyle, one that may be very tough at times and we may fail some times but we will not give up! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment