Thursday, December 29, 2011

to gym or not to gym

I have always wished I didn't have to pay 55 pounds a month for a gym membership, I could train outside or do some home videos in my livingroom. I wish that could be me but it isn't, I need the pressure of knowing that every month they steal this money from me and all I have to do is make it worth my while. I try and put it into perspective, instead of having my morning Starbucks skinny latte at 2.30 pounds a piece I have 1 more month at the gym. And instead of eating lunch out at work for 11 days out of the month, there is another month at the gym.

I love to go and do a spin class, I hope that in the future I can be a spin instructor myself in my spare time. So if I can make time for 2 classes a week, and maybe go for a swim 1 time a week, it will have cost me about 5.50 per time I went. For me its a price that I need to pay, some weeks I go more often then others.

I suggest going in for a free day trial, have some at the gym give you your options, what choices would work the best for you, what classes do they offer and you can always have someone show you the ropes usually free of charge!

p.s getting to know other people who have the same interests is a great way to meet new and interesting people and might get you more motivated to show up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment