Friday, December 30, 2011

Thank Pod its Friday!

Something that always gives me a boost is listening to a podcast, if I am on the tub on my way to work and I don't feel like trying to read my book with one hand or hit someone in the face as I am trying to turn a page on the metro podcasts are a great alternative and why not learn something in the meantime.I don't run in to many in my circles who have taken to podcasts like I have but I hope I am not dragging on about this :). But one of my favourite podcasts is the Jillian Michael's Podcast, she covers all different topics relating to health and fitness to what we eat and I love the episodes when she rants about going organic and they policies in the government. She can really light a fire under me! Some weeks I just decide to listen to the podcast and have a walk at the same time, usually when I get back from my walk I am so inspired by the topic that I will want to hit the gym a second time!


No comments:

Post a Comment