Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Holidays

I have been eating 24/7! I have had Swedish Christmas foods in early December, followed by office christmas parties and all the leftovers. Followed by family dinners and celebration meals, I am battling horrible heart burn during the day and uneasy sleep in the night. The lack of movement and sitting in the living-room with the boyfriends family and watching tv has not helped. I love the holidays, christmas is my favourite holiday but I am looking forward to getting back to London and starting over with 2012.

 I have always been interested in health and fitness, I have worked in the health industry for years and I am now in Sports broadcasting. I come from a family of professional athletes and trainers but I have never kept up my routine for longer than a couple of months so with this blogg I thee wed, to keep myself motivated and hopefully share a lot of the information and tips with the readers.

My new years resolution is to get a bikini ready body for the summer. (iiiiik, now that it is out there I am getting nervous, but I know this is achievable)

Info about me, I am not fat but I could stand to loose about as a maximum 10 kilos, I want to get toned and get some long and lean muscles! If anyone wants to make this commitment for 2012, please let me know, it will make me even more motivated to keep the blogg going!

No comments:

Post a Comment