Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Little Old Me

So who am I!? I am a 23 year old woman, half Swedish half American. I live in London, have for over a year. I work for a Television Production House we are part of a bigger Sports Rights Company but we broadcast Football. I am part of a big family of athletes, they have played professional sports or work as trainers in spare time. I have worked for years in the fitness industry before going into broadcasting.

I am 168 cm tall and I weigh 77 kilos. I am not fat, not even chubby, but I could lose a little bit more weight and I could get some long and leans muscles. Thats what I am looking for!


I am getting inspiration from Miss Jillian Michaels! This book is so good, it takes you through what you need to know and gives you a plan to execute the plan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment