Thursday, January 12, 2012

My top 5 for Nails





1. Seche Vite, this is beyond the best product I have used, it is a top coat, and there are tons of Dry fast top coats out there but nothing like Seche Vite, it dries so fast and become a pretty glossy and hard surface. Lasts ages!

 


2. The Deborah Lippman nail polish remover mittens. This is a little finger mitten that it suppose to remove all your nail polish on all 10 fingers with one mitten, that doesn't work for me but I use base coat, 2-3 coats of colour plus my Seche Vite on top so. But it smells amazing, just a very slight hint of acetone but mostly lavender. Its so easy to take with you they come in little sachets.









3. Hand cream, I wish I could say that I use cuticle creams and keep them nice and tidy but I dont, however I try to use a hand cream as often as possible, preferably after I have just gone to the bathroom and washed my hands. Your hands and neck are the first signs of ageing when you get older so keep a hand cream on your desk at work. This will keep the cuticles hydrated and less flaking means less work.











4. Barry M Nail Polish, it is on the lower end of the price range (2.99 pounds) but they have tons of different colours and it goes on smooth and dries quite quick. Very rarely the colour on the bottle is the colour that is on your nails, BUT its always so many pretty colours so it doesn't matter.






5. Buff and File your nails, this is my best tip to get your nails hard and promotes their growth without taking any supplements, food that are rich in B-complex, C, A, E (alpha tocopherol), D, calcium, zinc, iodine and iron. Such as Avocado, apples, grapes, asparagus, cucumbers, garlic, green leafy vegetables, celery, onions and sweet potatoes.



Today I am wearing Barry M Flamingo Pink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment