Sunday, January 1, 2012

To London!

We have packed our things had our last cup of coffee, I just went to look around the upstairs to make sure we have not missed anything, my boyfriend is playing Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence on the piano. Beautiful, what a great holiday season but now I am ready to go back and start getting into tip top shape. Work hard at work, be a productive member of society :)

My new years resolutions (broad terms):
- Get in better shape (I will make a blogg about how to set up goals so that they are more achievable tomorrow)
- Start to floss (no blogg needed for this one)
- plan my weeks better
- work hard at work
- enjoy the small things
- get my finances in better order

That is it, short and sweet but needs a bit of work done to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment