Monday, January 16, 2012

Things that are easy to do are also easy not to do!

January is well on its way, so if you are still sticking to your diet and exercise GOOD JOB this is better than many! People can already see the difference in me, saying my face is thinning and that I look more toned! YEAY this is what will keep me going, my boyfriend is away for 1 week for skiing so I really want to focus this week and do really well so that when he gets back he can tell that I have been working out!

This weekend I was in Liverpool working onsite with the premier league, we came in the day before the game and stayed at a local hotel, I stay alone so I don't feel like going out to a bar or anything, I usually go for a walk buy something to eat as take away then go back to my hotel room and have a long bath and try to get an early night. But on friday I decided to use the hotel gym! It was AMAZING, very small but all new stuff and just what I needed and I was there for 2 hours and I was alone the whole time, I have now fallen in love with the idea of having my own gym in my house.

So I had an option of staying in my room and enjoying the luxury of my room but i decided that it was more important for me to be fit and that being fit will be by luxury!



No comments:

Post a Comment