Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Workout Wednesday!


Today is going to be a big gym session! I am looking forward to in, on my lunch break I was looking up new things to do in the gym. What happens to me is I say I am going to work out abs and arms or butt and back. But when I get down there I am standing on the gym floor looking around like an idiot. So I am gotten these apps that I LOVE, they  run a work out program focusing on 1 part of the body but the different muscles around it. So I am just going to go through them today. You can keep your music going but they will show you and tell you what to do! They have them as Free Version so you can try and then decide if you wish to buy the complete ones.

Good luck!! Post your thought on the apps if you have tried them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment