Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My fitness goals 2012


My Specific Goals
- I want to be able to fit into my Magenta pant suit (size 8, (38)
- I want to have visible ab muscles
- I want to run a 10k in less than 1 hour
- I want to lose 15 pounds to the summer.

So my math formula is: to burn 1 pound of fat you need to have a calorie deficit 3,500. So to lose 15 pounds you need to burn a total of 52.500. And if I set a goal to work out 4 times a week, so that times 4 weeks to the month (4x4 = 16) So we have 6 months until June that is when my vacation starts. So that is 16x6=96. So we have 96 gym sessions. SO on every gym session I need to burn 546 calories (52.500/96=546)

I wear a pulse watch when I work out which is amazing as I can see exactly how much I am burning. Yesterdays workout session I only burned 456 calories, so it means I need to step it up!

I have now broken down my day to day work, this will make it easier for me to do something every day so that the bigger goals don't seem so far away. Other goals I need to have is to plan my meals, make sure my food is staying at 1200 calories a day. Not above not below!


No comments:

Post a Comment