Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Motivation

Hello Everyone! I hope you have had a good weekend, if you are like me you fell short a little bit on the weekend, I indulged in some treats and lacked in the exercise. But lets not let all that we have worked for go to shambles because of a few bad days. It is monday so we picking up from where we left off and going at it full force. My boyfriend who has been skiing in france has just come back home and we are going to see each other for the first time in 10 days so I am going to try and go healthy at dinner :/ I'm thinking of cooking something. Ill get back to you on what I decided.

It is 129 days left until 1st of June (what I class as the beginning of summer) So lets all pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and get to work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment